Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

THE STABILIZERS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY ON MY DYNAHOE 190

Customer Question

THE STABILIZERS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY ON MY DYNAHOE 190 THE LEFT WILL GO DOWN BUT NOT UP. THE RIGHT STABILIZER CONTROL SEEMS TO BE FROZEN AND WILL NOT MOVE THE MACHINE WAS CONVERTED TO TWO LEVER CONTROL PLUS STABILIZERS
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. So when you say the control valve was converted you mean that someone used other than the OEM style and part number valves and modified the hydraulic circuit from factory?If so my question is has it ever worked properly since this modification? Let me know as they may have not done the modification properly and the circuit could be plumbed wrong.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved?