Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I need a hydraulic schematic cat 322b

Customer Question

Hi I need a hydraulic schematic for a cat 322b
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help if I have the schematics you are looking for but first I need the complete model with any letters in the model number such as BL etc and your machine serial number. Let me know and I will be glad to try to help if I can...
Here is the information I can help you with. Copy and paste this link in your browser to access the files. The full schematics will need to be purchased at the dealer unfortunately but there is a lot of information I put together for you to help. Let me know if need more help.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n865c6wd6vcag4c,fjsjk8lug1mu2ql,8qvma6ocic3ekm6,4kq8hjd5r9dd9jj,g796dbgwhw604tx/shared
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.