Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

When I switch my ex60-2 off the dash lights stay on also the

Customer Question

When I switch my ex60-2 off the dash lights stay on also the small green lights on the power settings will come on after a few seconds
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. The most common causes of these symptoms is either a sticking battery relay, shorted IGN switch,or a short in the harness/ or alternator back feeding to the IGN circuit. Check the battery relay first to make sure it engages and disengages with the key on and off. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.