Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a takeuchi 175 excavator that I just change the oil

Customer Question

I have a takeuchi 175 excavator that I just change the oil and filter, fuel filter, air filter and belts. I now have the warning light with the triangle and explanation mark in it starts flashing after 4 to 5 seconds of the engine running. and I have the indicator light that I think that is for the water and oil. This gauge they stay on and won't go out. its third light down right underneath the battery lampindicator.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. That lamp is for low oil pressure or low coolant level. Check and verify you have good oil pressure and the coolant is topped off. If ok then check the wires to the sensor in case on got disconnected during the service or you could have a bad sensor giving false readings. Copy and paste this link in your browser and see pdf page 49 for the warning indicator identification diagram. Also, all your general service/maintenance information is covered in this operation manual as well. Let me know if you need more help.
http://www.nationwideequipment.co.nz/webfiles/nationwideequipmentnz/files/tb175-operator_manuals_series_1.pdf
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.