Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Find me a 1987 dynahoe 190-4 backhoe service manual book or

Customer Question

find me a 1987 dynahoe 190-4 backhoe service manual book or cd Ill be glad to pay, alsoBucryus-Erie dynahoe
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont understand what you want
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(so we can proceed)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you looking
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** see you have been waiting for someone who can help you with this search. I found an operators and parts manual and there is the service book included for 93.00 the service book. Copy and paste this link in your browser. Let me know if you need more help
http://www.ssbtractor.com/tractor_manual_search.cgi?tractor_manual_make=Misc.+Tractors&tractor_manual_model=Dynahoe+190-4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you sure that this address has the service manual with the parts and operating manual for $93.00 it seems to good to be true as no one can locate a service manual
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
There are a lot of the old manuals that people have scanned into PDF format on the web. I have seen some for other equipment as low as 9 and up to 50 for just one. It is definitely worth it and you are protected with your credit card as well. SB tractor is a known site so you should not have any troubles with them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan found info on operator manuals with parts and service for a 1987 Bucyrus-Erie Dynahoe 190-4 id like to talk to him my number is(###) ###-####**@******.***
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I just got your reply. That link to the company that has the manuals is here. You will need to copy and paste this link into a blank browser window to go to the site. Let me know if you need more help.
I will not be available for a call until tomorrow but we can continue here and schedule on tomorrow if you would like. Let me know