Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Case k590 super m ** no electrical power to transmissio

Customer Question

case k590 super m
** no electrical power to transmission
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got power to transmission fuse on body fuse box, but not to solenoids
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone number to text to(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If you have no power to the solenoids check all your fuses and relays first as well as your park brake switch and harness as it will not allow the transmission to shift if the park brake switch is faulty or not engaged. If ok then test for power into the shift controller and then out in each gear position for a possible faulty shift controller. Let me know the results and if you need more help
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for the update. I do not have the operators and service book for this particular model but I can provide you with access to the parts book online to help with component locations, diagrams, and part numbers. Copy and paste this link in your browser and be sure to open up the correct catalog by your serial number machine.
http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html
Your operators manual can be found here with fuse ID etc for under 10.00 and the service book with schematics also here but be sure it covers your serial number when selecting the right service book. The prices vary by seller but much less than the dealer and in PDF for instant access.
https://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php/search/0/case+580khttps://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php/search/0/case+580k
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We used a jumper wire to the solenoid from the fuse block. We need to id the relay specific to the transmission solenoid's, from the junction box.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan, Case k590 super m...... ran jumper wire to relay box, and got movement of backhoe..... can you id the transmission relay in the box...
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update. I do not have the operators and service book for this model and serial number for electrical and hydraulic schematics/Diagrams. The service book link and operators I posted should have the schematics and test information to identify that. The operators usually has the fuse panel chart if the backside of the cover does not give it. Just be sure you get the one for your serial number. Let me know