Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Im operating a 2009 (approx) pc75 ,the engine keeps cutting

Customer Question

im operating a 2009 (approx) pc75 ,the engine keeps cutting bak to idle while im working.the turn knob is still at the rabbit end of the scale but ive got to turn the ignition key off and back on to get the throttle to reset
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Yur problem can be a few things... Harness, Throttle control dial(test with a volt OHM meter for increasing and decreasing voltage when moving the dial or if disconnected test the resistance when moving the dial and check for any loss of signal), Controller, or stepper motor/actuator. Most likely it will be either the dial or the stepper motor. I would check the harness and test the dial first and let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this.