Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My loader/bucket wont work but the axu on that joystick

Customer Question

hi my loader/bucket wont work but the axu on that joystick will the machine drives too
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry for the late reply. I am having trouble getting your question to open.
About the only issue you can have and not see warning lights is a bad door switch or connection to the switch.
Any other issue you must know what the fault code is and you must have the monitor in the right console to view these codes.
If you have the monitor, post the serial number of your machine and I can get you some instructions about reading the codes.
Otherwise, you will need to contact your dealer and have them pull the codes out an/or make the repairs.