Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Need help with 721 c loadertransmission / hyd issue

Customer Question

need help with 721 c loader
transmission / hyd issue
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all wiring is checking good at this time but the equip will lug like it is load on hyd system.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the filter for signs of metal/debris that would indicate an internal problem as well as checking the oil for burnt smell or discoloration. If clean the verify the pressures are within specs. I see you took pressures. Let me know what you got for pressures. If it is pulling the engine under a load then the pump could be stuck in full flow. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.