Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I am wanting to know the tare weight and horsepower of a Morooka

Customer Question

I am wanting to know the tare weight and horsepower of a Morooka Mk-250crawler tractor with a Cummins motor
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Number does not appear to be machine model, but track number? Do you have any other numbers? MST would be start of most of there carriers. Look at this link-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://morookacarriers.com/pdf/141118-morooka_sales_sheet_eng.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Thanks for your response.The machine is a agriculture tractor on rubber tracks not a carrier.There are is a series of these tractors ,ie MK-60 ,MK-120,MK-220,MK -250 ,MK-300 Some of these models also have an S series .eg; MK-220S.It is very hard to find any information on any of these
Thanks Gary
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
I see a few o the internet, but nothing for weights and horsepower. I will opt out and see if anyone else can help. Please do not respond to me, or it will lock the question to me. Sorry.