Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

1981 john deere 410 backhoe

Customer Question

1981 john deere 410 backhoe how to change fuel injection pump and time it
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello i no longer need your sevices... no one answered me anyway.. i want refund!!!!!!
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** see no one has been able to help. I log in here periodically and help out as I can in between jobs. I works for Deere and changed several of these pumps on different models. If you still need help let me know and I will be glad to try to help. If you have the info you need elsewhere let me know and I will get this closed out for you and a credit issued by sending it over to customer service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dan thanks but i have already installed pump today and have it running great i could use a good wiring schem. but must be readable and correct to my backhoe a 1981 jd 410d backhoe loader w/cab
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update. Are you sure this is a D and not a straight 410 or 410 C etc? Or are you sure this is not a 1991? What is your serial number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
jd410lb346266
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
straight 410... my bad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
man im tired of wating .. forget it
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an independent field tech and have been out on the road the last few days. I help on here as I am able in between jobs. The manuals I have for the straight 410 only are showing assembly and disassembly as well as troubleshooting. I do not see any schematics unfortunately. they will be in technical publication TM 1037. Copy and paste this link in your browser for a PDF one I found for you for under 30.00
http://www.repairloader.com/manual.php/70e182a#.VUz3Io5Viko