Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Cannot recieve E Mails, Dell Computer (old) and Xfinity, I

Customer Question

cannot recieve E Mails
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Dell Computer (old) and Xfinity
JA: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have no idea, old man, little experience
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 or 3 days, don't know how
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: EMail is my only problem
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: don't know
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: don't know what to try
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 days ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if there is any error message when you are trying to retrieve your emails?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
server error 0x800cccof

Thank you. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you remotely, but there seems to be an issue with your account. The website should show you what exactly is wrong and how to fix it. Additionally, you can also just call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz