Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

I don't remember my Hotmail password and need help, time I

I don't remember my Hotmail password ***** need help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: long time I did not use this email and please if this is not free support let me know
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i did not use this email long time ago and i need important document that i might have saved in it.please let me know if this support is not free
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all Thanks

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist. Sorry to hear about your issue.

Have you tried to reset the password ***** your account?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
but i remember done it a long time ago but they never get back with me because i did not have a back up email before

OK, please give me a moment to explain the process and what you need to do.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
no

No what?

Do you want me to provide you an answer?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please but i don't want to pay more for it

OK, the site offer other service through automation sorry about that. But we do not need to do any remote session. Give me a moment to explain what you have to do.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ok waiting
thank you

It is very possible that your account has been hacked if you were unable to sign into your account. If you lose access to your account and you do not have the security recovery measures setup (mobile, email & security questions setup). Then the only viable option is to fill out the Windows Live Recovery Form which is reviewed by a Microsoft rep and can take up to 72 hours.

Since there is no billing info on the account this all you can do. There is no support number to call because they cannot validate your identity w/o billing info. This the same standard procedure for free email accounts (yahoo, gmail, hotmail).

https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if you have any further questions or need further assistance. I will be glad to further assist. I know this maybe not the exact answer you were looking for but do the situation the correct one I can provide.

Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No

What are you replying no to?