Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a notice recently about updating my Windows to

Customer Question

I had a notice recently about updating my Windows to Microsoft 11. I did not get around to it and tend to stay away fro such stuff because I don't know what it will involve and I always screw it up. I don'[t use my computer that much anymore but I do like to have Microsoft support. But I don't want to change my search engines and things I am used to;. Bill Barrett
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I don't know the exact model unless you mean Samsung. But my computer consultant built it for me 3-4 years ago. I use Windows 10..
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The only udates I do are Malware updates. You sure type fast!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you possibly mean an update to Windows 10 (instead of 11)? Which version of Windows are you currently using (if you know)?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck