Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cant log on to face book and all of my Microsoft account

Customer Question

I cant log on to face book and all of my Microsoft account information has disappeared so I need som fast help please.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hulard pakerd
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I cought a virus and I had to get a support team to clear this virus out of my system and as a result I lost all operation
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: and now I cand use my server
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and try and work on the issue directly?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
connect from wher you are and try to correct the problem, oh! by the way I am already a windows coustomer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no I am already paying for the service
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

My apologies for the delay.

Do you have a number I can call you at? Also, below is the connection steps.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b5b08af6-3b76-4f1b-9d4a-e07b27ccb0ba

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S