Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost my phone n i need to recover a pin to get into my

Customer Question

i lost my phone n i need to recover a pin to get into my google account
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: yes n when i call the 877 number or the new york number it asks me for a pin
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no..im trying to rcover all my photos n contacts please thats alll i need please i have all my pics n nubers of ycotact
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i have an email that was connectd to the numner i originally ostarted in mexico the phone i lost is the mexican phone number(###) ###-####
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
how can i retrieve my pictures and contacts from this(###) ###-####that i lost to be transferre onto the(###) ###-####new number
Expert:  Martin replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Martin replied 7 days ago.

There are a few ways to get back into your Google account.

One thing you need to do is call your phone company and tell them you lose your SIM card so they mail you a new one and you can keep the same number. That will let you retrieve the code necessary to reset the password ***** the online form.

Another way is we can try a remote session and I can try to recover it from your computer.

Please reply using the text box below, then click Send

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i like the 2nd option can u respond quickly please ..i appreciate you..i like the option that you can retireve it from my computer ..let do the remote session please
thank you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i already have the free trial please do not charge me for another remote connect thank you i will keep these services for a long as i need them...if i feel in 7 days i do not think this service is for me then i will call in to cancel my subscription
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
is there anyway ou guy can txt me my response please? cell u can reach or text me on my other cell for now(###) ###-####
thnk you
Expert:  Martin replied 6 days ago.

Sounds good - I do not set the prices on the web page but I can lower the cost by a percentage.

Give me one moment so I can do that for you now.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i have pid already for free trial please help me find N ANSWER OR SOLUTION
Expert:  Martin replied 6 days ago.

I understand - the remote session is a premium service and is billed separately.

It is completely optional and refundable were we not to get anywhere regarding your lost password.

Alternatively, we can continue here via text where I can guide you as to what your best option is.

Recovering the password ***** your own would require you use the online password ***** procedure which sends a text to your phone number with a code, but since you said you don't have access to that right now, I would suggest having a new SIM card sent to you so you can get the code and reset your password.

Expert:  Martin replied 6 days ago.

Please give billing a call to see why the remote session did not go through on your end:

1(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Martin replied 5 days ago.

Hello, do you still need help with this?