Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a web site htpps.com and neither myself or my friend

Customer Question

I have a web site htpps.com and neither myself or my friend who works on a computer at work, cannot remove it. Iam open to suggestions
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Make-Dell. model-inspiron. model-5PX8SD2
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have updated my Norton software yesterday and it really needed it but even Norton could not find it "you computer is just fine there are no promblems"
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you mean that this website comes up each time you start your web browser and you cannot prevent it from coming up again and again?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.