Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Thank you. I have a notification (email) that I have tried

Customer Question

Thank you. I have a notification (email) that I have tried too many times to access Netflix and I need to go through a series of questions- including giving my credit card information. I am concerned because I have not actually watched netflix for longer than most people in the country-- and I am hesitant to give my credit card information unless I am certain this is not a scam of some sort. Would you please check my account? Thank you for your help.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No I have not.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No- only what would be automatic ones on my computer.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 12 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. You want to know the credit card screen which you get from Netflix is genuine or not correct?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Now I appear to have been billed for $5. (I was informed would be refunded) plus a $30 plus fee). I am not interested in that sort of fee and want to request the $5.00 refund. I would appreciate help.