Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Blinking blue screen, issue has been last 10 or 15 minutes

Customer Question

blinking blue screen
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: issue has been last 10 or 15 minutes this is a toshiba not sure make and model it says harman/kardon on riht upper screen the bottom right says satellite i have a sticer on it that says intel core 15
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: well i went to restart my computer b/c i was having trouble submitting an assingment and then while it was turning back on it said something about updates and would take forever so i hit the power button then after trying several times to turn on it would act funny and then i let do what it wanted and it said unable to install updates and then it said something like undoing updates
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: and now it will not even turn on it's just stuck blinking with the little circle ring in the middle like its thinking
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 12 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 12 days ago.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. On which screen are you in right now when the computer is powered on?