Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I Have HP Envy running Windows 10. Some how the update

Customer Question

I Have HP Envy running Windows 10. Some how the update department wii only let approch from the point of view that of a Mac computer.I have never had a Mac how can I get changed over ti a Windows 10 ptype of program?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC Serial number:5CD44922104
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I Up graded to Windows 10 about a year ago, Is this what you are asking me?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not very computer savvy.My technology issues are tended by Geek Squad so everything is up to par as far as that goes .
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 10 days ago.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. Windows 10 cannot get updated or upgraded to MAC as the hardware is not compatible with Windows based computer.