Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot login I forgot my password any time I open the PC

Customer Question

HI! Andy. I cannot login I forgot my password ***** time I open the PC it shows the screen w/my user name and password. Right now I cannot use it I'm using my work PC to talk to you about my situation.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: Toshiba corporation. Serial#4E034112U.for like a good 4 to 5 months now
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I cannot
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is two user name in the scree I would like to delete ([email protected])
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
If is in a day I probably cannot do it, because I have a very tight schedule work 13 to 14 hrs a day 12 on Saturday and Sunday
Expert:  Dan replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Since the computer you need assistance with is not accessible, I will not be able to connect to it remotely. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using?