Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I would like to cancel my account. no, no, I tried using

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to cancel my account.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried using this site and paid $5 to begin, but nothing more after that. I would like to cancel all accounts with you please.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Now I do not want to cancel. I need to get into my [email protected] email account.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] These three are my email accounts. If I get [email protected] I'll be able to get into [email protected] account. At present the only account I can get into is [email protected]

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Martin replied 7 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely and take a look?

Expert:  Martin replied 7 days ago.

Do you have a phone number ending in 51?

Expert:  Martin replied 6 days ago.

Hello.
Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Martin, Jay tied everything he could yesterday with no success. He was using the same steps on Yahoo as I was and neither of us could get the lost password ***** to access [email protected] I am asking the company for a complete refund as Jay could only do the steps that I had already tried on my own.

Expert:  Martin replied 6 days ago.

Oh ok, I understand.

It's possible the online option won't let you reset the password ***** the actual password ***** be stored in your computer's registry, encrypted, which is something I can try to recover for you via a secure remote session.

Let me know if you'd like me to try that for you or if you'd simply like to cancel out.

Thank you