For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.
I can remotely connect to your computer and see how we can fix it.
Alright, I got your point. I really appreciate it. Sure ,I will try my best to instruct you. The notification you got for remote screen sharing was automated notification by JustAnswer
Let's get started...
1. Install CCleaner and run it to check registry errors,remove unwatend internet files ,uninstall unused programs,Remove unwanted startup items.
Do this cleanup and remove as much as you can and only leave those programs which you use. Also make sure that you do not remove any system software or Drivers.
You can download it for free from below link :-
After cleaning, Restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved. If not, Try to open your PC in SAFE mode and then check if the problem still persist.
Let me know how this goes.
Okay. Nice attempt and thanks for brief description.
I would suggest you to delete the Eudora .ini file . This file contains your Eudora settings , After deleting this file , All the settings will be set to defaults and then you can set those settings again. You won't lose any of your emails by doing so.
Do that by holding down the shift and ctrl buttons while going to tools options. It makes a backup fileso you can always go back if it doesn't help.
Okay, Easiest way to backup is to copy and paste it and rename that file to some other name.
That's great to hear !! Nice Execution. Yes, Let's setup a meeting , I am in IST time zone.
Are you available ? I got later. Sorry.
Are you available now ?
One more thing, If you can discuss over phone then it would be really good. I am sending you small offer to you for this.
Is this is a right time to call ?
Which folder you are talking about ? Is it a mail folders within Inbox ?
Yes, I think you should be able to import these files.
Please check above link, You just need to rename them to use it again. They are your backups.
1. QUIT Eudora. Do Not Leave Eudora running.
2. Open the directory that Eudora is installed in.
3. Find the .MBX and .TOC files for the mailbox that used to have your mail. For example, if the mail is missing from your In mailbox, look for the files in.mbx and in.toc.
4. Make backup copies of the .MBX and .TOC files right now. Move them into another safe directory – such as your Desktop. Make absolutely sure that you’ve made a backup copy of the files.
5. Back in your Eudora directory, delete the .TOC file for the corrupted mailbox. Do not delete the .MBX file – only the .TOC file. For example, if the mail is missing from your In mailbox, delete the in.toc file from the Eudora directory. Do not delete the In.mbx.
6. Now start Eudora and open the corrupted mailbox. It may give you an error message that the mailbox needs to be rebuilt – tell it to create a new table of contents.
let me call you.