Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is working fine my problem is that I completed

Customer Question

my computer is working fine my problem is that I completed my FTB on the CD form broderbun and now I cannot retrive the copy of the book I saved it and registered the data when prompted
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is dell desk top pc 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I havent
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I changed computer and I didn't know how to save the data I just printed the FTB when the FTB was sent to me
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have any more questions to ask you I am trying to retrieve my family tree maker data from broderbund used their software cd to input my family data I paid the $5.00 to soon please refund the fee
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

please confirm that you no longer want support and would like to be refunded?