GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

My previous AOL credit cards I used for billing has been

Customer Question

My previous AOL credit cards I used for billing has been declined. I need to submit new billing information.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: A few months, I didn't realize that I cancelled the card I was using for AOl.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I would prefer to speak to someone personally regarding my billing. Please call me at(###) ###-#### Thank you.
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not having problems with my computer. Just my AOL billing account.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 days ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. To update your Aol billing information, please click on the link below:

https://myservices.aol.com/wallet

Sign in to your account and you will then be able to update billing information.

If you have any problems with this, or if you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Have a great day!