Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I have a toshiba satellite p50- and he have a black screen

Customer Question

I have a toshiba satellite p50-B and he have a black screen at start up, what can i do to try to solve the problem ?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Toshiba Satellite p50-B-10V and th OS is windows 8.1
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the computer gave last nigth a blue screen saiyng that has a error and try to recover, after that the black screen comes.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

do you see nothing at all, no logo and no writing? how old is the laptop and has it been dropped recently?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When click the power button it appears the toshiba logo for a few seconds and after that is cames the black screen. the computer has 3 years old and i beulieva he hasn't dropped.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already solved the problem, thanks anyway .
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

I am glad to hear that the matter is now resolved.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

please note that we are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. I do hope that I have earned a 5star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay