Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

I have a refund due from Digital River, which was authorized

Customer Question

I have a refund due from Digital River, which was authorized on March 27 and I can't find a record of it having been made.
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: is there someone I can talk to?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I purchased Windows 10 as a download from Microsoft. However, It would not install. So I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased a thumb drive version directly, and the store issued a refund authorization.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Refund Number is(###) ###-#### I believe I paid through Paypal and cannot find a refund on my paypal account.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 10 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

You will need to contact Digital River directly clicking here ===> https://www.findmyorder.com/store?Action=DisplayEmailCustomerServicePage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=findmyor <=== Click Here

Or you can go to your PayPal account and ask PayPal for a refund as well.

Please keep me posted if you need anything else. Remember we are not Microsoft or Digital River, please do not feedback me negatively if you are not satisfied with them.

Thank you.

JOHN