Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I would like the phone number to contact Paypal. Thank you,

Customer Question

I would like the phone number to contact Paypal. Thank you
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, but I had a Charge on my paypal for $69.99 my Bank investigated and found that this was not authorized and returned my funds, now I cannot sign on, I have tried to had a new password ***** different ways help!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It will not take my password
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are

having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have

over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

this is the paypal support phone number - 00 1(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

please note that we here at Just Answer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. I do hope that I have earned a 5star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay