Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Lost my HP Spectre, which had gmail account active on

lost my HP Spectre, which had gmail account active on windows 10 Mail......can I delete it remotely?
JA: What's the model of your HP?
Customer: x360
JA: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: troubleshooting???? I lost the whole machne
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you have password ***** on your HP Spectre x360 computer?

Have you changed your gmail email account password *****?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.
I have amended the password, and I have checked the history to confirm that the account has not been active on the device (which it hasn't)
But I am more concerned that whoever has the device can see any emails which might be visible but not getting updated

You're welcome. I'm sorry. Unfortunately, you cannot delete it since it's out of your hand. However, since you've changed the password, then no new email messages will arrive on that lost computer.

Now, on that lost computer, did you have to enter a password ***** you turned on that lost computer previously?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the windows log-in was secure
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you for your help.......I just need to hope there was nothing too critical on display

You're welcome. Great. Then you are good. Even though your old email messages are still on that lost computer, no one can access them since you have login secured on that lost computer. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you.