Jay Duployen
Jay Duployen,
Experience:  Business Owner at Logic Computer Services
46389206

It gets to the windows boot manager and I cant get any

it gets to the windows boot manager and I cant get any further without a installation disk It has windows 7 on it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: SX2803-25e windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: it installs update when it goes when I shut it off so I don't know. My husband usually uses it.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

so when you switch on the computer instead of going to windows 7 it goes to boot manager? did you try selecting to boot from the hard drive, if the hard drive is not showing it's possible that the hard drive is dead.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can information on a dead hard drive be retrieved?