Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

One of my clients asked me if my magicjack had a password.

Customer Question

One of my clients asked me if my magicjack had a password. How do I get a password?
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: for about 4 years
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

If needed, you may follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://my.magicjack.com
- Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-####br />- Click the Forgot Password *****

Once you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at on the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com