Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

Second opinion] Is my Xbox One I can't put my bank details

Customer Question

Second opinion] Is my Xbox One I can't put my bank details into it?JA: What kind of computer do you have?Customer: I don't. Using my Windows 10 phone.JA: Have you installed any updates recently?Customer: No.JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Having same problem my phone. Keeps telling me to contact my bank.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Make sure you are entering your bank information quite correctly, and that you are entering it into the right place, and not responding to a 'phishing scam' window or popup, either.

After one more try, if the result is the same, you should contact your bank. It might be able to straighten out the problem, e.g. if you account has been placed into any odd status, or re the available balance, etc.

If the bank says your account/card/etc. is all in good status and should be usable, then let me know a bit more about the problem so that I can advise you further to a good conclusion. Thanks.