Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can I talk to you about an active ebay account that for some

Customer Question

Can I talk to you about an active ebay account that for some reason ebay does not think is active. I don't know how to contact anyone directly. There doesn't seem to be a customer service email address or phone.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I don't know how to. I've gone to the prescribed hyperlink but the contact information I need just isn't there. Any suggestions.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. Nothing has changed.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, except the email classification: MC209 eBay account update--action needed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

I can try and help, I spent 4+ Years working for Ebay.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

1(###) ###-####Should be their customer service line, I was doing Tech there and not Customer service, but i know they have Customer service, unless something has drastically changed/

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have an active account with ebay, buying a couple of items today alone, but I received an MC209 eBay account update-Action needed, indicating eBay was going to close the account for inactivity, and I have no real way to contact them. I responded to the email but was ignored. They sent me a hyperlink which was absolutely useless to describe the problem I was having. How do I contact a rep immediately to resolve this, or should I let them close the account. The problem is I am waiting on a number of orders to arrive and am afraid to go that route.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

i'd not let them close it......try the # i posted 1(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

If that fails, I can ask some of my friends that still work there if they have a diff #.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try the number now, but will you send me an email tomorrow with other possible numbers. Also, will the $5 fee be refunded? I am not signed up for a free trial or anything, am I?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

You can ask for a refund. Seeing as how you are already looking for a refund, i'll go ahead and disengaged. No I will not email you any other contacts. This is a paid site, for help. The 5.00 is a deposit to talk to an engineer, we don't generally work for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

I am disengaging from this discussion, good luck.