Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I first initialize my computer My wife made a mistake

Customer Question

when I first initialize my computer My wife made a mistake when she was asked to change her password. She got confused she redid her email address and her password. Nor when I turn the computer down at the bottom where you have your name to click on, she has her email address there instead. How do I get here name back on that page again?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: my machime is a HP (envy) I am running system 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no my wife did this Friday and then all heck broke loose when emails were being denoi9ed.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES SIR HELP PLEASE
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Internet currently working on the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Listen, I paid Microsoft back in June $149.00 to get help whenever I needed it. So why am I being dunned for more money?

I'm sorry; I'm an independent computer tech. Please let me know if you'd like me to fix this issue for you. I can also connect remotely to your computer and fix it directly and quickly for you; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** sorry you are an independent contractor but I refuse to pay anymore money to anybody when I have already paid enough.

No problem, though it looks like you paid them a lot more. If you'd like to, you can cancel their service, as I can fix your computer issue for a lot less. Thank you.