Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

New computer lots of memory, lots of space. But my windows

Customer Question

New computer lots of memory, lots of space. But my windows 10 excel program keeps crashing after I make a couple of changes to it. Windows is new installed to my new computer.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: Asus V230IC bought at Best Buy. Just downloaded windows 10, so I assume it is the newest version of excel
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am going wireless.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.