Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My microsoft internet email will not accept any of the

Customer Question

Hello, my microsoft internet email will not accept any of the passwords I try. This seems to have occured when I subscribed for another year with office.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Intl core i7 Toshiba 2016
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I continued with another years subscription with office4
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The password ***** for internet email keeps on popping up on my screen all the time
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is an independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you able to download,install and activate microsoft office you subscribed using this microsoft account?

Have you tried to reset the password ***** microsoft account?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message.

Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
a number of times
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My problem has not been addressed and my Paypal has been debited when my intent was to use the free trial. Please advise. Thankyiu
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I apologize for the delay i wasn't online when you replied.What happens when you try to reset the password ***** microsoft account?

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site.This question you asked has a charge and its not free,if you have any billing related issues please contact our customer service using this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone?category_id=160

Sincerely,