Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I wish I knew. the other Alex left me with my email on, but

Customer Question

I wish I knew. the other Alex left me with my email on, but when I went back to my menu, I couldn't g et it back (He gave me a password ***** username, but I didn't have time to write it down. This has been going on for 3 days. I don't want Google, he removed that; I don't want Mozile, or whatever it is. I am so frustrated!!!!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Just a few minutes ago.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Alex attempted to redo mine on Thursday or Friday, but it still doesn't work.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want it all fixed without the tech just closing me down without talking with me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let's do secure remote assistance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do I need to leave the computer on this page?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

I can only help you by remote support if this window is open and you are in front of the PC, because without your help, I cannot connect to your PC.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

You never replied me back to me, I waited for your response, do you want to continue?