Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep getting popups that my Flash player is outdated. And

Customer Question

I keep getting popups that my Flash player is outdated. And I get another popup that says my security (Macafee) is outdate but as far as I know we've never had Macafee.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: iMac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes Advanced Mac cleaner
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Such pop us can be a kind of Virus or Trojans. Do not click on any such pop-ups try to uninstall all the unkonwn software and clean up your PC.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I already got rid of the Advanced Mac cleaner. What about the Flash player popup that keeps occurring ever when I update it?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then we can fix a time suitable for both of us. You can contact me on my personal Email shared in Contact information also.

Regards
Jins