Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner,
Experience:  Enterprise Support Specialist at Arthur J Gallagher
94318210

I am looking for a video card for my Lenovo PC that will

Hi I am looking for a video card for my Lenovo PC that will work with Fallout 4 and Windows 10, My lenovo model Ideacentre 510S
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 home machine type says 90FN
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I installed the windows updates that it wanted to do and network card updates I also run Norton antivirus
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so

Hi there, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist!

The issue you are going to run into is that your desktop will need what is called a "low profile" video card. I would start your search there. However, low profile cards don't tend to be high end, as higher end cards, even low cost ones, tend to require a lot of cooling. So that is the trick you are in.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I know I need a low profile one but I saw some things out there about cooling , power
Etc. is that going to matter with this PC?

In general for towers, it should be fine. I would go with the beefiest Low Profile card you can find - although based on what I looked up on Newegg under low profile, there's nothing current there - there are some things though that will let you run Fallout though on medium settings and 60FPS.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thank you

Of course, happy to assist! There are some nice low profile cards that will do the job for sure. Also, if you could, please rate my customer service at the top from 1 star to 5 (5 being the best) as that feedback will help me with future tickets.

Thank you!