Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

My Yahoo email account was hacked and I don't know what to

My Yahoo email account was hacked and I don't know what to do. An email using my yahoo email address was sent to my stock broker to liquidate my account and mail a check. They called to confirm and I told them it wasn't me. Pls help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Just happened
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's the problem. I I have had my yahoo email for years and other email address point to that email so I receive all email in one place

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please Use the Sign-in Helper : https://login.yahoo.com/forgot? to reset your Yahoo password ***** regain access to your account.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I reset to a new password. Now how do I make my Mac and iPhone recognize my yahoo email
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Give me 10 min pls

Yes sure take your time

Please Sign out and sign in to access to your Yahoo account

Has everything worked out ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I solved issue... close my account question. thx

I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved, if you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, Positive rating are appreciated

Thank you very much

Additional information : To secure your Yahoo account please use the Two step verification : https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN5013.html

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

Do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no done

Ok, if you have a moment Please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated

Thank you