Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My phone is not working,need help connecting, What is a

Customer Question

My phone is not working,need help connecting
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: What is a ping
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: We moved to a new address
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help. When you say that your phone isn't working, what exactly do you mean? Are you able to send and receive calls? Are you unable to access the internet on it? I am guessing that if you recently moved, you need to connect to a different wifi network now.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No it's the same wifi network. there doesn't seem to be any dial tone on the phone i'm not receiving and i am unable to make calls from the phone.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear that. I misunderstood the problem, so I will opt out and open the question to other experts who will be better able to assist. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my phone is not connecting i'm unable to receive or make calls
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know the make and model of the phone which is not connecting to the network you want.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.