Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 10 informed me that my current version of Norton did

Customer Question

Windows 10 informed me that my current version of Norton did not cover me with the new version of windows. I unsuccessfully tried to download the new version of Norton, but it told me that there had been an error during the download and it was attempting to fix the problem. This was unsuccessful. I have tried to go to Norton to log in to our account for which we have just received a notice saying that the our account expires on 23 Jan 16 and that it will automatically be updated. I cannot answer the questions that they ask. The renewal of our account came from Norton to our joint email address which is***@******.*** The order number is ***** I am not a genius with computers. I just want to click Download and have the latest version. What is a simple in which I can do this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Telstra Bigpond
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes I installed them regularly, but after I went to Norton to do the latest product download everything disappeared. My husband downloaded the latest version on his computer this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.