Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a email from microsoft wich sayes. i have a critical

Customer Question

i have a email from microsoft wich sayes. i have a critical alert and to call(###) ###-####JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is a dell comp and i denk microsoft window .elke
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes and i bingetting a box wich sayes mi computer is not desingt for running window i have window for over a jahr on it elke
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: theError status is 0x000012f
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

DO NOT CALL! That IS A SCAM! This has been going around for a while, do not contact them. Its just a pop up, you may have some malware on your system which i can clean, but do not call them, they want access to your system, and will take private info, and lock you out of the system.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i bin scamed from them for 13 monts and i can not get rid of them ther call up to ten times a day on the phone i dont anser them it is maging me mad i cant do any thing to stop it . i am scared to let anny one on my computer bocose of this my computer gives mie the error number 0x000012f dayle wen i lock in
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am not on my computer i am on an ipad
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Hard to say what that error code is, windows error codes aren't great. Can't do much about the calls, but we can go over your system. This is a legit service, otherwise would not be in business. If you want to get on your PC and have me take a look, I can. You can see my reviews, and that i've been at this a while.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-timc/

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i send paymend information
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

For some reason, the payment failed - 1(###) ###-#### try calling Justanswer customer service