Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a email from microsoft wich sayes. i have a critical

Customer Question

i have a email from microsoft wich sayes. i have a critical alert and to call(###) ###-####JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is a dell comp and i denk microsoft window .elke
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes and i bingetting a box wich sayes mi computer is not desingt for running window i have window for over a jahr on it elke
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: theError status is 0x000012f
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

DO NOT CALL! That IS A SCAM! This has been going around for a while, do not contact them. Its just a pop up, you may have some malware on your system which i can clean, but do not call them, they want access to your system, and will take private info, and lock you out of the system.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i bin scamed from them for 13 monts and i can not get rid of them ther call up to ten times a day on the phone i dont anser them it is maging me mad i cant do any thing to stop it . i am scared to let anny one on my computer bocose of this my computer gives mie the error number 0x000012f dayle wen i lock in
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i am not on my computer i am on an ipad
Expert:  Tim replied 10 days ago.

Hard to say what that error code is, windows error codes aren't great. Can't do much about the calls, but we can go over your system. This is a legit service, otherwise would not be in business. If you want to get on your PC and have me take a look, I can. You can see my reviews, and that i've been at this a while.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-timc/

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i send paymend information
Expert:  Tim replied 10 days ago.

For some reason, the payment failed - 1(###) ###-#### try calling Justanswer customer service