Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cant log in to my email or facebook because I keep

Customer Question

I cant log in to my email or facebook because I keep changing the password ***** I cant remember due to alzheimers my wife bought me a new laptop for christmas and now I cant log into anything Please help Thank you
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: im not sure i forget when it worked my new laptop gives me a hint of vangogh but that doesnt help me the mail and facebook have been at least a week
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I dont think so I got on email on my wifes desk top with mymail44 and it worked once now it doesnt
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to fix it thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

I will be more than happy to help you. My father also has Alzheimer. Your wife must be very proud of you because you are doing wonderfully.