Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I am trying to log in to yahoo but cannot remember my

Customer Question

I am trying to log in to yahoo but cannot remember my password ***** yahoo i d number and I do not have a mobile phone. I try the help button but keep going round in circles. What am I supposed to do?
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: I cannot get to my emails to read them
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: because I cant remember my password ***** have been trying various passwords which I might have used in the past and consequently yahoo obviously think that something dodgy is going on and yesterday suspended my account for 12 hours
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

The only way to verify ownership of your Yahoo email account is by filling out the online form.

If the number is ***** longer available, then you can try filling out the other requested information, or report the account as compromised.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.