Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am using two screen technology and when I took my computer

Customer Question

I am using two screen technology and when I took my computer to best buy the icons would show up on the left screen. When I got home they are on the right screen. I need to fix this. There are two plugs. A blue and a white. They are plugged in correctly. Also the guy told us at best buy that we need an "ATX Heatsink and Fan" for our Hewlett Packard HP Envy 700-050 Desktop. Model H583AA. Can u recommend a fan we can get at newegg.com and take it to best buy to get installed. Thank you 5:59
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This is probably the fan you need:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103182&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-CPU+Cooling-_-N82E16835103182&gclid=CKftseyTsdECFZFMDQod4fIJ1w&gclsrc=aw.ds

or even this one, if you want to pay a few dollars more:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cooler-master-hyper-t4-120mm-cpu-cooling-fan-black-silver/5581089.p?skuId=5581089&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=4ba54cf7-4861-494e-bcb1-8388fbde903a&ksprof_id=8&ksaffcode=pg199078&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

As for the icons on the Desktop.... Do all the icons end up on the right screen?

The next time you take a thing to Best Buy to be adusted, be sure to restart it right there, to make sure the adjustment doesn't reset itself to something different.