Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I sometimes get a message that another user has initiated a

Customer Question

I sometimes get a message that another user has initiated a session on this computer is still running. Please switch back to the OTHER user account and close the AOL software. I am the only user of this computer. What does this mean?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Off and on for a few weeks
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I increased my modem speed from 7mb to 12mb
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My registry cleaner on computer check up and system mechanics isn't working
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problems for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck