Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

My work desktop was returned from the technicians with

Customer Question

My work desktop was returned from the technicians with everything wiped and I am trying to reconnect to google but I don't remember my password. I don't have a phone number registered and I don't have a second email
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I did it while the techs were here but I can't remeber what I put in.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Sorry I just got my computer back
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was obviously cleared I don't understand your qyestion in the context of my situation
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

In order to reset your password ***** click here ===>https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and follow the prompts.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you, ***** ***** a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====