Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Microsoft flight simulator installed on my microsoft

Customer Question

I have Microsoft flight simulator installed on my microsoft 10. (which I am not used to) because I was not connected to the internet at the product key I chose “later”. Then I did the introduction sample. I paused and got called away. When I came back I could only access “log” How do I get back to where I enter product key??
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Optiplex 790 Dell with windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that we can walk through it together on your screen and register the MS Flight Simulator? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck