Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do i transfer my hughesnet account from myold computer

Customer Question

How do i transfer my hughesnet account from myold computer to my new one?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Darlene,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that we can walk through this together on your screen (setting up the hughes.net account and changing your fonts / whatever else you might need)? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck